Cryptoradar is an independent cryptocurrency price comparison platform operated by FINRADAR OÜ.
Narva mnt 5
Terms & Conditions
The following agreement set forth the terms and conditions for the use of products and services offered or operated by FINRADAR OÜ (“Cryptoradar”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), including products and services provided by third party vendors.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our services.
- Proper Use: Cryptoradar provides the following products and services: A digital currency price comparison to search for the best price rates of digital currency exchanges; a price alert that may send you an automated email once a crypto currency price rate defined by you is reached; commenting features to review cryptocurrency exchanges; and user profiles to publicly share affiliate links and wallet numbers. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access and use these products and services as well as related content and information.
- Prohibited Use: Any use different from proper use (1) of Cryptoradar is expressly prohibited. All right, title, and interest in our platform and its content is the exclusive property of Cryptoradar.
- Contact Information: You are responsible to keep your email address up to date in order to receive any notifications or alerts that we may send you.
- Email Marketing: We may also use your email address and any information collected about you in connection with our products and services for email marketing purposes. You can opt-out of our email marketing in your account settings.
- Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation: You may cancel your account in
settings. This will automatically delete all personal data you provided within 72 hours.
suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of our products and services,
cancel your user account with immediate effect for any reason, including but not limited to:
- You post graphics, text, or other material that we deem to be junk or spam
- You are acting in breach of our Terms & Privacy agreements
- We suspect you of fraud or any other financial crime
- We are required to do so by applicable law or other authority
- Website Accuracy: As some of our platform’s content is gathered from third parties, including crypocurrency price rates, we cannot guarantee that the Cryptoradar platform and its content is always accurate, complete or current. Accordingly, it is your sole responsibility to verify all information presented on our platform. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for any decisions based on information presented on our platform and we shall have no liability for these decisions.
- Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, Cryptoradar, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, or any other third-party service providers are not liable for any damages that result from (i) your use of, (ii) information obtained from, or (iii) inability to use the products and services. Trading digital currencies bears the risk of total loss. We, therefore, encourage you to carefully consider if trading digital currency is suitable for you.
- Community Policy: These Terms & Conditions incorporate the Community Policy.
- Amendments: We may amend or modify this agreement by posting a revised agreement on our platform. platform.
- Personal data controller: For the purpose of data protection legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), the data controller of your personal data is: FINRADAR OÜ, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia, info[at]cryptoradar.co.
- Principles: When collecting data we are following the forthcoming
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Legal basis: We will only use your information where:
- We have your consent to do so; or
- We need to process personal information to provide services under our Terms of Service; or
- We have a legitimate interest to collect data to provide and improve products and services; or
- We introduced technical measures to anonymise data collected from you
- Data we collect: We collect the following personal information:
Data you provide to us:
- information used to create your account (e.g., a username, password and an email address)
- account preferences
- content and metadata (e.g., date and time) of information you post to our service
- other information you may store in your user account (e.g., cryptocurrency wallet addresses, affiliate tokens)
Data we automatically collect:
- By visiting our website, we log your IP address along with the browser agent, date and time of access. This is required to prevent abuse and is used for debugging purposes. This information is kept for 14 days.
- Usage Data / Analytics: We may log information about to your use of our platform using “Google Analytics”, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Our integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Data you provide to us:
- Sharing of personal information: We do not share your personal data with
without your permission, except in the limited circumstances provided below:
- We may share personal information with our affiliates and business partners to provide (service fulfilment) and improve (legitimate interest) our services
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We do not share personally identifiable health information with third parties.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- Your rights: You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process, to correct any inaccuracies in your data, or to request deletion of your personal data. This can be done by contacting us. If you gave us consent to the collection and processing of your personal information, then you can withdraw that consent at any time, with the exception of cases in which we may be required by law to collect and process personal data. You can also opt-out of data processing for direct marketing. This can be done at the bottom of emails we send you, in your account settings or by contacting us.
- Protection of personal information: The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Amendments: We may amend or modify this agreement by posting a revised agreement on our platform.